Join us for a new meeting of the minds.
You are invited to join the conversation next Thursday, November 21, 2013 at Tutu’s in Brooklyn.
This gathering will continue the conversations we started at our first meeting, and everyone is welcome to participate in this discussion. From 7-9 PM, we will be brainstorming and sharing ideas about collectives, sharing spaces, freelance and independent teaching opportunities, and more. At 9 PM, moderated discussion ends and socializing begins.
Some of the people who will help moderate our discussion include:
- Andrew Muchmore, attorney & owner of Muchmore’s
- Dan Lavoie, Freelancers’ Union
- Launa Eddy, instructor and founder, Maker Directory project
- Theresa Buchheister, The Silent Barn
- Victoria Valencia, Save 3rd Ward/Figure 1 collective
Bring your ideas and interests and wish list. Join this group discussion and help the creative community become the most valuable free resource it can be.
For info or questions, contact me.